
I'm reading a new book. The last book that I was reading wasn't that good to me, i guest thats what i get when I listen to my mom, just kinding. This new book that i'm reading is about a little girl name Meggie who loves to read. She stay with her Father whos name is Mo, her mother is died. The story beginning off by Meggie in her room reading a book becuase she could go to sleep. It rianing outside when Meggie looks out the window and sees a man standing there look back at their house, by this time Meggie's light are off and she looking at the man, but she doesn't knoe if he's looking back at her. She jump up and runs to tell her Father that there's a man standing outside of their house. He goes to looks and the man is still there. It was someone who knew Mo so he goes and lets the man in the house. The man name is Dustyfingers, Meggie thinks that this is a weird name and spy on them to hear what they are talking about. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment